3:Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a “doodle” it is.
I don’t usually save my doodles, but here’s half of a bicycle from last night.
5. Who/what inspires you?
As far as other artists go I really admire endling and nargyle's work, and I'm super into Jerry Uelsmann's photography right now. My friends always make really cool characters and they make me want to draw too. But in a “what” kind of sense, it's not something I think too much about I guess? Just anything I think is interesting..
8. Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
I usually do, but every now and then I’ll look up and realize I’ve been sitting in silence for 20 minutes because I forgot to put a new song on. I don’t think I have anything specific though, just whatever I happen to be into at the time. I listened to all of Wilco’s Sky Blue Sky yesterday.
9. Favorite thing to draw?
11:Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
Sometimes I want to make an Animal Crossing blog, but I don’t know if I have the time or if anyone would be interested.. it’s fun to doodle anyway!
I couldn’t decide whether to post these or not but OH WELL. They turned out pretty cute so why not.
It’s my friend Demi's birthday today and she is an actual goddess so I drew her as Madokami.Happy Birthday!! <33
I wanted to try making tiling background, so here’s Trapinch. MWAOH.
Sorry I had to wait so long to do this one! You sent this right when I went to sleep and then I had class and asjfdk;ldjf.
1. Draw your OC!
In the interest of saving time I’ll just draw Chirune since I don’t draw her as much:
2. Most prominent features?
Uhh, Shiho and Chirune both have sort of droopy eyes (is that even the right way to describe it I don’t know). The best one for this is probably Noa, what with the enormous scar on his cheek.
7. Do they have a pet?
Most of my OCs don’t have pets I don’t think, but Shiho has a white, fluffy, inordinately snooty cat named Cassiopeia.
12. Draw your OC with their friends!
I ran out of steam pretty fast so uh—
I use PaintTool SAI for pretty much everything!